HMD Global, the home of Nokia mobiles and an independent Finnish company has announced the much awaited ‘Nokia 6’ smartphone in China today.
Without wasting time lets get directly into what you have been looking for:
Nokia 6 specifications
- Display: Bright hybrid in-cell 5.5” screen with full HD resolution and 2.5D Gorilla Glass.
- Chip: Qualcomm Snapdragon™ 430 processor with X6 LTE modem.
- RAM: 4GB, Memory: 64GB
- OS: Android Nougat
- Sound: Dual amplifiers deliver a 6dB louder sound and Dolby Atmos.
- Camera: 16MP phase detection autofocus rear camera for sharp detailed pictures, and an 8MP front camera, f/2.0 aperture lenses.
- Battery: 3000mAh.
- Body: Aluminium unibody design
- Fingerprint Sensor: Yes
- Price in India: Rs. 17, 000 approx.
First look video
Let’s listen to HMD
Arto Nummela, CEO, HMD Global said: “The Nokia 6 is a result of listening to our consumers who desire a beautifully crafted handset with exceptional durability, entertainment and display features.”
For full specifications click here or scroll down.
Nokia 6 Detailed Specifications:
- 154 x 75.8 x 7.85 mm (raised part of the camera 8.4 mm)
- 5.5 inch IPS LCD screen resolution: Full HD (1920 x 1080, 16: 9) 2.5 D surface glass
- Corning third generation Gorilla Glass 403 ppi
- Sunlight reading technology 450 nits brightness
- Screen Resolution 1920 x 1080 pixels
- GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz WCDMA: 850/900/1900/2100 MHz CDMA: CDMA 2000 / EVDO Rev. A (BC0) TD-SCDMA: Band 34,39 FDD LTE: Band 1, 3, 5 TDD LTE: Band 38,39,40,41
- Network speed LTE Cat. 4, 150 Mbps DL / 50 Mbps UL
- Operating system: Android 7.0 Android ™ Nougat
- Processor Qualcomm® Xeon ™ 430 eight-core processor
- 4GB RAM LPPDDR 3
- 64GB mass storage (available storage capacity is less than this value, because the mobile phone software space)
- Up to support 128GB microSD card
- Rear camera: 16 million pixels 1, phase focus PDAF, 1.0um sensor, f / 2 aperture, dual tone flash
- Front camera: 800 million pixels 1, 1.12um sensor, f / 2 aperture, the maximum wide-angle 84˚
- Data connection / sensor
- Micro USB (USB 2.0), OTG, 3.5mm ADJ headphone interface
- Light sensor, proximity sensor, accelerometer (gravity sensor), electronic compass, gyroscope, front fingerprint sensor, Hall sensor
- Battery capacity 3000 mAh (non-removable)
- Theoretical standby time / talk time
- Maximum standby time: 32 days
- Maximum talk time (3G): 18 hours
- Maximum music playback time: 22 hours
- Audio up and down dual speakers, smart amplifier chip (TFA9891), Dolby Technology Dolby Atmos ®